With manufacturing sites in the UK and Eastern Europe we are a strategic supplier to many of the world’s leading companies and provide a range of specialist solutions for customers in the aerospace, personal health and safety, military and medical sectors.
Founded over 30 years ago we provide bespoke product design, tooling, manufacturing and logistics services to our customers and following a period of strong growth have recently been acquired by Portchester Equity.
Hi Technology Group, are based in Waterlooville, Hampshire and are seeking capable, motivated, smart individuals to join our team and contribute to our ongoing success.
As part of our ongoing improvement plans, we are looking to recruiting an Injection Moulding Technician to the team as follows:
Purpose of role:
- To contribute to the commercial aims of the business through efficient tool changing of our injection moulding machines and downstream ancillary equipment.
- To be proactive in continuous improvement activities.
- To ensure all production processes and quality criteria meet and run within costed cycles.
- Working a double day shift pattern 0600-1400 & 1400-2200 alternating shifts.
- Ensuring all existing jobs run using best practice to achieve optimum conditions and achieve commercial margins.
- By using your technical expertise to ensure best practice is maintained consistently.
- Identify and action any internal training requirements to aid your role within the business.
- Identify route cause of problems and highlight to the relevant manager and / or apply the right corrective actions.
- Identify and apply continuous improvement opportunities of the production processes to reduce dependence on labour and improvements to product yields.
- Ensure all process data, work instructions and visual aids are maintained and present when tool is in production.
- Working within the companies H&S, QMS and environmental procedures; undertaking actions associated with this when required.
Required Technical Skills and experience:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience. Preferably with accredited training certification.
- Able to demonstrate competencies in tool changing, troubleshooting, fault finding and process optimisation.
- Able to efficiently set all aspects of approved production mould tools utilising approved setting conditions and production work instructions.
- Be familiar with modern Demag, Krauss and Arburg machine control systems.
- To be familiar with processing a wide range of commodity, and engineering polymers.
- To be proactive in continuous improvements relative to your job role.
Monday-Friday – Double Days 0600-1400 & 1400-2200 alternating shifts
Hi-Technology Group is proud of the reputation it has built, both within the industry and with the customers it serves.
To apply for this vacancy please send your CV together with a covering letter detailing your current position and salary expectations to email@example.com
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES
We are committed to employing a diverse workforce, and we ensure that all employees, future employees and applicants are treated equally. We are a fair employer, and we welcome your application whatever your background or situation.
Hi-Technology encourages and supports development within. We offer a range of training opportunities for our employees for both our factory and office-based roles.