With manufacturing sites in the UK and Eastern Europe we are a strategic supplier to many of the world’s leading companies and provide a range of specialist solutions for customers in the aerospace, personal health and safety, military and medical sectors.
Founded over 30 years ago we provide bespoke product design, tooling, manufacturing and logistics services to our customers and following a period of strong growth have recently been acquired by Portchester Equity.
Hi Technology Group are based in Waterlooville, Hampshire and are seeking capable, motivated, smart individuals to join our team and contribute to our ongoing success.
As part of our ongoing improvement projects we will be recruiting a Production Engineer to the team as follows:
• Continuous improvement of the manufacturing processes to deliver to cost improvement, lean, quality and delivery performance targets.
• Management of Process documentation – DFA, DFM, Build Process, SPC, PFMEA’s and VSM
• Implementation, education and support of the standard work, 5s, SMED, TPM production approach and other lean tools and initiatives in-line with the companies CI strategy.
• Support the implementation of training procedures and training programs to ensure effective use of all new processes and equipment.
• Support the production team to improve production quality and efficiency.
The Ideal candidate will have the following:
• BTEC Diploma or Higher
• Demonstrable Continuous Improvement and 6s experience
• Competence in lean manufacturing processes, systems and associated tools.
• Ability to question, challenge and make decisions based on data and facts.
• Practical problem solving methodologies.
• Able to read, understand and interpret engineering information.
• Robust, technical approach to supplier management.
• Effective communicator at all levels both verbal and written.
• IT literate – Effective use of Microsoft Office software; Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio, Access.
• Be able to work on their own initiative.
• Working within a team to achieve departmental and business objectives.
• A positive “can do” attitude.
Hi-Technology Group is proud of the reputation it has built, both within the industry and with the customers it serves.
To apply for this vacancy please send your CV together with a covering letter detailing your current position and salary expectations to email@example.com
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES
We are committed to employing a diverse workforce, and we ensure that all employees, future employees and applicants are treated equally. We are a fair employer, and we welcome your application whatever your background or situation.
Hi-Technology encourages and supports development within. We offer a range of training opportunities for our employees for both our factory and office-based roles.