We have an exciting opportunity for a commercial and strategically inclined Head of Sales to join our dynamic Sales team. This permanent position will be well suited to an individual with a strong background in sales within the Plastic Injection Moulding industry and has a true appreciation and is passionate about delivering a world class customer experience. As the Head of Sales, you will not only know how to get things done but you will also be willing to show how it is done and lead by example. You will be an inspiring leader and able to motivate and empower a diverse team. You will be joining us at an exciting time which means you will have the opportunity to develop and drive the Company’s strategic plan to achieve sales targets, expand our customer base and keep the Company competitive.
About Hi-Technology Group
At Hi-Technology Group we are proud of the reputation we have built, both within the industry and with the customers we serve. With manufacturing sites in the UK and Eastern Europe, we are a strategic supplier to many of the world’s leading companies and provide a range of specialist solutions for customers in the aerospace, personal health and safety, military and medical sectors.
Founded over 30 years ago we provide bespoke product design, tooling, manufacturing and logistics services to our customers and following a period of strong growth have recently been acquired by Portchester Equity.
We are committed to employing a diverse workforce, and we ensure that all employees, future employees and applicants are treated equally. We are a fair employer, and we welcome your application whatever your background or situation.
- Develop and execute a strategic plan to achieve sales targets, expand our customer base and keep the Company competitive
- Actively contribute to the annual budgeting process and lead the sales team to meet and exceed annual sales targets for the Financial Year
- Actively work to maximise the Company’s profit by developing pricing models and maintaining a position of profitability in line with target margins
- Ensure the delivery of a regular forecast with details for 1 month and 3 months to aid the business in its planning to efficiently and profitably meet customer demand by using the MS Dynamics CRM system
- Work with the Finance Director, Head of Technical Projects, and Head of Engineering ensure all quotes follow the defined costing process and ensure that the commercial requirements of the company are complied with and safeguarded
- Oversee the Company’s sales growth and identify opportunities to capitalize on products or services or potential new opportunities that meet the design and manufacturing capabilities of the business
- Undertake direct Account Management responsibilities on a number of Key Accounts as directed by the Group Managing Director
- Ensure the delivery of exceptional customer service before, during, and after the customer’s requirements are met
- Develop and implement a plan to utilise social media such as LinkedIn to raise the Hi-Technology profile
- To support, motivate, manage and guide the Sales/Customer Service team on a day to day basis ensuring they are able to respond to customer needs and requests
- Previous experience as a sales executive, sales manager or head of sales
- Demonstrable experience as head of sales, developing client-focused, differentiated and achievable solutions
- Previous experience within the Plastic Injection Moulding industry
- Previous experience developing strategy, sales plans and profit targets
- Good understanding of the Plastic Injection Moulding industry
- Good understanding of Plastic Injection Moulding industry drivers and demand
- Excellent listening skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to drive the sales process and strategy from plan to action
Why should you apply?
In return, we offer a range of benefits including and not limited to:
- Competitive remuneration package
- Discretionary quarterly bonus scheme
- Early finish on Fridays
- Dress down Friday
- Salary Sacrifice Pension Scheme applicable on completion of the probationary period
- Company-paid events
- BUPA Employee Assistance Helpline
- Free on-site parking
- Life assurance scheme (eligibility upon completion of 1-year service)
- Subsidised café van which offers a selection of drinks (coffees, hot chocolates etc.) and deli-style food both hot and cold
At Hi-Technology we encourage and support development within. In addition to our benefits outlined above, we offer a range of training opportunities for our employees for both our factory and office-based roles.
To apply for this vacancy please submit your CV along with a cover letter detailing how your skills and experience meet the requirements of this position to firstname.lastname@example.org. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidentiality.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES