We have an exciting opportunity for a strong administrator to join our Warehouse and Logistics team. This permanent position will be well suited to an individual with a strong administrative background, within a customer facing and fast pace environment.
This role will:
- Act as the first point of contact for all day to day queries and ad-hoc requests via telephone, email and face-to-face, both internally and externally (i.e. for internal customers and delivery drivers)
- Provide administrative assistance within a busy environment
- Provide first-class customer service to internal costumers by communicating via telephone and email to resolve queries and provide assistance as required
- Maintain the ERP system updated with real time information by booking incoming deliveries accurately and on time
- Ensure that despatch paperwork for outgoing shipments are supplied accurately and on time
- Ensure the booking of transport is completed on time and relevant documentation is provided accurately
- Issue stock to works orders
- Maintain accurate records and ensure paperwork is filed appropriately
- Liaise with purchasing, quality, customer support and production and ensure that a first-class customer service is delivered
- Assist with the control of department Work Instructions and training records
- Previous experience as a Logistics Administrator, Warehouse Administrator, or similar role
- Experience working within a busy environment
- Extensive knowledge of ERP systems and MS Office package applications
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good data reporting skills
- Strong organisational skills
Why should you apply?
We offer a range of benefits including and not limited to:
- Competitive remuneration package
- Discretionary quarterly bonus scheme
- Salary Sacrifice Pension Scheme applicable on completion of the probationary period
- Life assurance scheme (eligibility upon completion of 1-year service)
- Subsidised café van which offers a selection of drinks (coffees, hot chocolates etc.) and deli-style food both hot and cold
We also offer benefits to look after your well-being and maintain a healthy work-life balance including dress down Friday and a BUPA Employee Assistance Helpline.
At Hi-Tech we want to keep work a fun and happy environment, so we arrange Company paid events throughout the year.
Last but not least, you will not have to worry about parking as we offer free on-site parking
To apply for this vacancy please submit your CV along with a cover letter detailing how your skills and experience meet the requirements of this position to email@example.com.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES