With manufacturing sites in the UK and Eastern Europe we are a strategic supplier to many of the world’s leading companies and provide a range of specialist solutions for customers in the aerospace, personal health and safety, military and medical sectors.
Founded over 30 years ago we provide bespoke product design, tooling, manufacturing and logistics services to our customers and following a period of strong growth have recently been acquired by Portchester Equity.
Hi Technology Group are based in Waterlooville, Hampshire and are seeking capable, motivated, smart individuals to join our team and contribute to our ongoing success.
As part of our ongoing improvement projects we will be recruiting a Sales Account Manager to the team as follows:
• Seek new potential customers with potential growth for the Hi-Technology Group.
• Account Manage established Customers to ensure Customer Satisfaction.
• To prepare quotations requesting support from strategic functions to achieve this when required.
• Ensure quotations are followed up within one week of completion and establish a potential conversion percentage which is to be reported in the weekly Sales Meeting.
• Prepare and complete visit reports for the whole business, ensuring all actions are completed in a timely manner in line with the Customers expectations.
• Ensure that the enquiry data-base for accounts/quotations is maintained.
• Be proactive in providing positive responses to the day-to-day challenges that arise seeking solutions rather than highlighting problems ensuring customer requirements are main focus.
The Ideal candidate will have the following –
Hi-Technology Group is proud of the reputation it has built, both within the industry and with the customers it serves.
To apply for this vacancy please send your CV together with a covering letter detailing your current position and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES
We are committed to employing a diverse workforce, and we ensure that all employees, future employees and applicants are treated equally. We are a fair employer, and we welcome your application whatever your background or situation.
Hi-Technology encourages and supports development within. We offer a range of training opportunities for our employees for both our factory and office-based roles.