We have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and experienced HR & Payroll Administrator to join our amazing HR and Finance team. This permanent position will be well suited to an individual with a strong administrative background in HR and payroll, who is passionate about delivering a world class customer experience. In this role, you will be delivering exceptional customer service to our employees and suppliers.
This role is suitable for an HR administrator with generalist experience who is passionate about delivering a well-rounded HR administrative support service from payroll, employee experience, training and development, to talent acquisition and more! In a nutshell you will:
- Act as the first point of contact for all day to day queries and adhoc requests via telephone, email and face-to-face, both internally and externally
- Process weekly and monthly payroll in a timely manner
- Maintain accurate payroll records, including setting up new records, amendments to pay details, updating for leavers and any other adjustments
- Ensure timely submission of information to HMRC and processing of P45s, maternity pay, statutory sick pay and other statutory payments & deductions
- Produce regular reports as required such as payroll reports, cost, absence monitoring etc.
- Provide administrative support for the employee life cycle including processing joiners and leavers, creating, and updating employee system profiles and records
- Attend disciplinary/grievance hearings for notetaking purposes
- Populate employment letters as required
- Co-ordinate employee starter and leaver process
- Ensure that the employee digital and physical records are maintained updated and accurate
- Undertake filing and file preparation tasks
- Previous experience working in a similar role
- First class customer service skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong IT skills including Microsoft office
- Ability to adhere to strict confidentiality
- Ability to remain pro-active and use own initiative
Why should you apply?
In return, we offer a range of benefits including and not limited to:
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Early finish on Fridays
- Dress down Friday
- Salary Sacrifice Pension Scheme applicable on completion of the probationary period
- Company paid events
- BUPA Employee Assistance Helpline
- Free on-site parking
- Life assurance scheme (eligibility upon completion of 6-month service)
- Subsidized café van which offers a selection of drinks (coffees, hot chocolates etc.) and deli-style food both hot and cold
At Hi-Technology we encourage and support development within. In addition to our benefits outlined above, we offer a range of training opportunities for our employees for both our factory and office-based roles.
To apply for this vacancy please submit your CV along with a cover letter detailing how your skills and experience meet the requirements of this position to email@example.com.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES