We have an exciting opportunity for a dynamic Injection Moulding Process Technician to join our Technical team. This permanent position will be well suited to an individual with a strong technical background, within the Injection Moulding Industry.
- Complete tool changes within the set quality parameters
- Setting Mould Machines in accordance with defined engineering master sheets and instructions
- Ensure that both the production lines and the production machinery are running efficiently and effectively in order to achieve optimum conditions and commercial margins
- Ensure that high quality standards are always maintained by making necessary adjustments and modifications as required
- Identify, analyse and resolve faults that are causing machine stoppages or underperformance by actioning repairs and improvements or escalating to the relevant manager as required
- Identify and report causes of tooling and plant failure, then inform appropriate departments for corrective actions to be implemented
- Minimum of 5 years experience working within a mould shop environment
- Previous demonstrable experience of operating in a demanding quality environment with experience of quality systems and tools including ISO9001/14001/6 Sigma/6s/Lean
- Ability to adapt to changing demands and remain flexible
- Ability to follow written engineering instructions
- Strong understanding of material behaviours and properties
- Strong knowledge of ancillary equipment
- Strong knowledge of Demag, Krauss, Arburg and Boy machine control systems
Why should you apply?
In return, we offer a range of benefits including and not limited to:
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Salary Sacrifice Pension Scheme applicable on completion of the probationary period
- Paid half hour lunch break
- Company paid events
- BUPA Employee Assistance Helpline
- Free on-site parking
- Life assurance scheme (eligibility upon completion of 6-month service)
- Subsidized café van which offers a selection of drinks (coffees, hot chocolates etc.) and deli-style food both hot and cold
At Hi-Technology we encourage and support development within. In addition to our benefits outlined above, we offer a range of training opportunities for our employees for both our factory and office-based roles.
To apply for this vacancy please submit your CV along with a cover letter detailing how your skills and experience meet the requirements of this position to firstname.lastname@example.org.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES