We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Material Handler to join our Production team. This permanent position will be well suited to an individual with a strong background within the Injection Moulding Industry.
- Ensure the continuous supply of raw materials are prepared, dried, and available for each injection moulding machine in a safe and timely manner
- Actively ensure the timely delivery of material to the Mouldshop and minimise downtime of awaiting material
- Prepare materials ready for return to the stores area with weight, item code and batch number
- Maintain strong communication with Planning and the Shift Supervisors to ensure that orders issued short are reported in a timely manner
- Ensure all driers, hoppers and material holding equipment are kept clean to prevent cross contamination
- Ensure that 6S is followed and that all material spills, hoppers, and machine beds are cleaned in a timely and effective manner
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Previous experience within the Injection Moulding Industry
- Ability to work and remain calm under pressure
- Ability to effectively communicate with people at different levels of the organisation
- Ability to remain predominantly mobile for the duration of an 8-hour shift including lifting, carrying, walking and climbing
- Ability to use moving equipment such as pump truck and manual push trolley
- Strong attention to detail
- Good numerical skills
Why should you apply?
In return, we offer a range of benefits including and not limited to:
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Salary Sacrifice Pension Scheme applicable on completion of the probationary period
- Paid half hour lunch break
- Company paid events
- BUPA Employee Assistance Helpline
- Free on-site parking
- Life assurance scheme (eligibility upon completion of 6-month service)
- Subsidized café van which offers a selection of drinks (coffees, hot chocolates etc.) and deli-style food both hot and cold
At Hi-Technology we encourage and support development within. In addition to our benefits outlined above, we offer a range of training opportunities for our employees for both our factory and office-based roles.
To apply for this vacancy please submit your CV along with a cover letter detailing how your skills and experience meet the requirements of this position to firstname.lastname@example.org.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES