We have an exciting opportunity for a Warehouse Operative to join our Warehouse and Logistics team. This permanent position will be well suited to an individual with a strong warehouse or retail background, within a customer facing environment, and is passionate about delivering a world class customer experience.
- Prepare and complete warehouse orders for on-time delivery or pickup according to schedule
- Receive and process accurately and on-time stock, material, etc.
- Keep warehouse inventory and stock accurately and to Company quality standards
- Maintain a clean and safe working environment, following the 6s framework and optimise space utilisation
- Transport finished goods, materials etc. to and from our factories, local customers and suppliers
- Meet delivery and pick up schedules to ensure on-time delivery
- Provide a world class customer service in line with Hi-Tech’s core values
- Previous experience working within a warehouse environment
- Current forklift licence would be preferable, however, internal training can be provided
- Holder of a clean driving licence
- Willing to drive Company vans to various locations
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Ability to work to tight schedules and deadlines
Why should you apply?
In return, we offer a range of benefits including and not limited to:
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Salary Sacrifice Pension Scheme applicable on completion of the probationary period
- Paid half hour lunch
- Company paid events
- BUPA Employee Assistance Helpline
- Free on-site parking
- Life assurance scheme (eligibility upon completion of 6-month service)
- Subsidized café van which offers a selection of drinks (coffees, hot chocolates etc.) and deli-style food both hot and cold
At Hi-Technology we encourage and support development within. In addition to our benefits outlined above, we offer a range of training opportunities for our employees for both our factory and office-based roles.
To apply for this vacancy please submit your CV along with a cover letter detailing how your skills and experience meet the requirements of this position to firstname.lastname@example.org.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES